Why Choose Us
The AFRA (Accessori Forniture Ricambi Autoveicoli) Company was set up in May 1946, at Milan, by the Giorgetti brothers, Adriano and Angelo, and two other partners, Mario Salis and Emilio Bozzi. All four partners had previously worked for Alfa Romeo.New AFRA branches were set up in 1948 in Rome and in 1951 in Verona. The main offices moved in those years in Via Caracciolo, always in Milan. Since the beginning of 1998 our firm has been in Settimo Milanese It was in 1966 that the Company became associated with the two firms that it still represents: ALFA ROMEO and WABCO Westinghouse (truck brake Company).
AFRA sells not only original spare parts for the current models but also rebuilds many items for vintage Alfa Romeo cars .